The Crimson Dynamo Armor is a large armor designed for space travel by Project Pegasus.
Crimson Dynamo I
The Crimson Dynamo was a big meanie out in space
- Enhanced Durability: The Crimson Dynamo was built to withstand the intense environment of the sun's atmosphere. It can withstand millions of degrees of heat. Because of this, it can withstand tremendous amounts of punishment without any apparent damage.
- Enhanced Strength: It has enough strength to effortlessly lift an oil tanker truck with one hand. The enhanced strength of Iron Man is no match compared to the Crimson Dynamo.
- Jet Propulsion: The armor has a jet on the back of the suit. It provides navigation in space and can be used for propulsion in an atmosphere.
- Blow Torch: Used for various purposes. Most likely it is used if repairs are needed to the space station.
- Laser: For some reason, the space suit has this one offensive weapon. Possibly used to destroy objects in space that threaten the Crimson Dynamo.
- Life Support Mechanisms: The suit has slow drip chemical IV and other solar powered devices. This allows the pilot to survive for years.
- Holographic Projector: Users can upload an image to project to them. Ivan chose to view an image of his wife and son.
Crimson Dynamo II
- Enhanced Durability: The second Crimson Dynamo has the same level of durability as the first, which means it can withstand tremendous amounts of punishment without any apparent damage.
- Enhanced Strength: It has enhanced strength that is superior to that of Iron Man.
- Lasers: It has laser cannons in the arms and both sides on the torso.
- Missile Launcher: The armor has missile lauchers in its torso.
- Electric Projector: On the center top of the armor, it has a projector that can emit shocking electric beams.
Crimson Dynamo 3.0
It's a fully automated armor that doesn't require a pilot.
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Strength
- Rocket Launcher