Mandroids are remote-controlled robots used by S.H.I.E.L.D. They are based on Iron Man's Arctic Armor designs and were purchased from Hammer Multinational.
The Mandroids are based on Iron Man technology, though not as effective in performance. They are capable of:
- Enhanced Strength: They have superhuman strength. Just one Mandroid can lift a train car.
- Flight: They have boot jets that allow flight.
- Repulsors: They can shoot repulsors.
- Chest Beam: They can shoot a beam from the chest.
- Force Field: The Mandroids have force field technology.
- Tractor Beams: They use tractor beams to restrain an opponent. They can connect with other Mandroids using their repulsors and fire a tractor beam from their chest power source. The resulting beam is strong enough to subdue the Hulk.